It is our pleasure to serve you and provide the best quality of care. At All-Inclusive Community Health Center (AICHC) we provide comprehensive care across all age groups by helping patients take charge of their health and lead healthier lifestyles. Our mission is to promote the physical and mental well-being of our community, with emphasis on vulnerable & special populations by improving the environmental and social conditions that adversely affect the patients and their communities. At AICHC we provide patient-centered care and coordinate patient care across the broader health care system including sites such as hospitals, specialty care, home health care, and community services while also emphasizing the role of your family in the comprehensive care of your health.
Please feel free to browse our website and review all of our new programs and services.
Your Medical Team
The practice functions most effectively as a medical home if patients provide a complete medical history and information about care obtained outside the practice.
- If you are changing your primary care provider please obtain your relevant medial information and bring it to your next visit.
- If you were recently hospitalized or were seen by a specialist, please obtain your relevant medical information and bring with you it on your next visit.
If you have already decided to chose AICHC as your primary care medical home, please visit one of our offices in Burbank of in Eagle Rock at your convenience. Please have the following documents and information available for your visit:
- Picture ID
- List of current medications
- Copy of all past medical records (if you have seen a physician in the last three years)
- Letter of termination from insurance company (if applicable)
* Proof of income may be required for certain programs
If you are still undecided whether or not you want to become our patient, please contact our office to schedule a site orientation, during which you will be introduced to the culture and environment of AICHC. A team member will provide a comprehensive information about the PCMH model, patient care expectations and provider responsibilities. We will also help you to choose a Primary Care Provider that best fits your needs.
If you are an existing patient that needs assistance regarding your health information, please use the following options
- To request a copy of your medical records, please contact our Medical Records Department during our business hours by dialing 818-843-9900 and selecting option 4
- If you have questions about your medications, or need assistance with prescription refills please contact our dispensary during our business hours by dialing 818-843-9900 and selecting option 2
- If you need assistance with anything else, please call us during our business hours and follow the voice prompts.
- You can submit a medical records release request via fax at 818-843-9901 or via mail at 1311 N. San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91504.
Any Medical Records release requests faxed or mailed in should be addressed to the Medical Records Department.