AICHC SERVES ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF ABILITY TO PAY. DISCOUNTS FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON A SLIDING FEE SCALE DEPENDING UPON FAMILY SIZE AND INCOME.
- Dispensary (FREE Medication)
- General/Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine/Primary Care
- Free physical and check-ups
- GYN and OBGYN
- Free HIV and other STD Testing
- Free Immunization (newborn-18 years)
- Family Pact
- Family Planning/F ree Pregnancy Tests
- Free Glucose and Cholesterol check
- Health Maintenance – physical exams, well child, and sports physicals.
- Health Screenings – diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, anemia, TB, visual acuity, smoking cessation.
- Women’s Health – Pap smears, breast exams, mammography referrals, pregnancy testing, prenatal referral, perimenopausal care.
- Chronic Disease Management – diabetes, hypertension, asthma, thyroid disorders, gastroesophageal reflux, infectious disease, anxiety/depression, HIV testing.
- Immunizations for children 18 and younger– DTP, Hib, Polio, MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis A & B, Tetanus, Pneumonia vaccine, Flu vaccine.
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse – Following the path of integration of mental and physical health our board certified psychiatrist will diagnose and treat patients with behavioral health problems. A certified personnel will refer you to local community mental health centers for more specialized help with severe mental conditions and substance abuse problems while taking your cultural differences into account.
- Oral Health – AICHC has a direct contractual agreement with a dentist to provide basic oral health care and preventive maintenance at a low cost.
Other services, such as laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, dental, mental health, and substance abuse are also provided, some through direct contractual agreements and/or through referral arrangements with local Hospital and providers. Services will be comprehensive across the lifecycle with the goal of helping patients take charge of their health and lead healthier lifestyles. AICHC’s providers, medical assistants, and front-office staff is bi-lingual in English and Spanish, Tagalog and in English and Russian or Armenian. Translation services for other languages are also provided through phone translation services.